Friday, September 30, 2016

Yay, we made it to Friday!


It is Friday and for a lot of people that means off for the weekend (Saturday and Sunday).  I am quickly finding out that the term weekend can actually mean different things for different people.  Either way, I hope that you have a wonderful weekend and if you’re traveling, please be safe!

I want to take a few moments and express my gratitude for those who are taking the time to stop by my page and pay a visit, whether it is a long one or a short one.  I am amazed at my current stats.  While I have not reached a huge number, in fact it’s under one hundred right now, I’m still ecstatic.  Let me explain why.  In the past I have created other websites and while they were good-intentioned, I let them fall by the wayside.  I didn’t stick to a schedule, a plan, a strategy.  Looking back, I guess they were not going to serve a real purpose.  To top it all off, I was also a huge procrastinator and defeatist.  That is a toxic combination in any endeavor.

I just might take a picture of my desk so you can see how dedicated I am to this site.  I am actually using every tool at my disposal (Excel, Word, and even pens and notebooks – sometimes I have to just physically write things).  All of this and my two motivators, my husband and daughter, snoozing away with our dog Peaches keeping watch over all of us.  I love it!  God has blessed us all.

Anyway, I am off to prepare for work.  I am looking forward to the day and the little project that do have.  I mentioned that I enjoy repurposing furniture and other little items.  I found my first few treasures and am looking forward to their re-birth.  I am excited about posting about these over the next week so please be on the lookout.

Have a wonderful weekend!

3 John 1:2

“Beloved, I pray that all may go well with you and that you may be in good health, as it goes well with your soul.”

No comments:

Post a Comment