Sunday, September 25, 2016

Busy Mom in Bellevue (Attainable Work at Home Goal)



Greetings and thank you for stopping by!  My name is Jessica and I am a wife to a U.S. Army soldier and mother to a fourteen-month old little girl.  I am also employed full time at a local eatery.  I absolutely love what I do; but, I love being at home with my little girl even more.  I have always been career-driven and independent.  But, more and more I am realizing that I truly want to be at home.  Looking back about twenty years ago or so, I never dreamed that I would want to be at stay at home mom or anything like that.  It’s funny how that works out.

My goal is to make a transition from full time work outside of my home to working from home!  How long will that take?  I am not sure; but, I am looking into several different ways to do that.  I think that one of the most important things about making this transition is the fact that I truly am excited about it!  I can imagine myself being able to work from home and my family and I be comfortable by the time our little girl starts school.  I believe that this is a very reasonable and attainable goal.  

That is why I am writing this blog.  I want to use this blog to not only gather and share information; but, hopefully to gain support.  I’m not talking monetary or anything like that.  I am talking about advice and words of encouragement.  I also want to hear your story about how you became a work at home mom, work at home dad, side hustler, etc.  I am also very interested in gaining a good work-life balance as well.  I can only imagine that this will be a huge adjustment, especially since I’m used to the daily grind of everyday work.

That’s all that I have for now.  I thank you for stopping by and I pray that not only am I successful; but, that you are as well. 


Proverbs 14:1
“The wisest of women builds her house, but folly with her own hands tears it down.”
 

No comments:

Post a Comment