Monday, September 26, 2016

Mapping Out Some Sort of Work at Home Strategy


Welcome back! This week I am challenging myself to create a schedule to devote to my ideas.  This is where my little girl comes in to help mommy.  She wakes up around 4:30AM without fail.  When I was pregnant with her I would still wake up around this time purely out of reflex.  I’ve always been an early riser - dad, not so much.  Once I’m up, I usually cannot go back to sleep.  But, I usually just lay in bed until it’s time for morning chores. 

I’m attempting to make use of whatever “down time” I have so I can devote time to my page.  “What better time than 5:00AM!”  I figure that I can devote a good, solid two hours in the morning while everyone is sleeping.  I’ll just make certain that my coffee is within reach.

I love Microsoft Excel!  So, I am creating a calendar (broken down by day) with my blocked off time frame for my page.  As I stated in my previous post, I believe that one day I can work from home full time.  I can adjust this calendar accordingly :-)

I am really excited about getting started.  I am also keeping an open mind about this.  I do not intend to put all of my eggs in one basket; so, I am looking at various ideas.  If you have ideas that you would like to share, I am all ears!  I am not only looking at applying at different companies; I am also looking into side hustles, creating my own crafts, etc.  My goal is to see what works best and go from there.  This is not only a way for creating a second income; it’s also an adventure!


Thanks again for stopping by. Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment