Thursday, September 29, 2016

Goal Setting Part 2

Greetings everyone!  I hope that you are having a wonderful week.  I did not have any posts for yesterday (Wednesday) as I needed to run errands all day. But, it was fun because I turned it into a total mommy/daughter day and we had a blast. 

I was able to think about my plans for this blog and for eventually becoming a work at home mom.  I did try to blog some time ago; but, I didn’t take it seriously enough and I did not stick with it.  Also, was a huge procrastinator! But, I realize that in order for me to make this work, I have to form a habit and stick with it.  In fact, this is the most that I have ever blogged so, so far so good.

One of the things that I need to do is to build my online presence.  Utilizing social media pages such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google+ will be a huge help!  The key, at least to me, is consistency.  I need to be more consistent, have a purpose and stop getting side-tracked! (“Oooh, squirrel!”) I’ve been working on that for other things such as my household and that has gotten a lot better...there is no reason why it shouldn't work here as well.

Another thing that I need to do is to stay excited!  I am now looking at this as not just another job; but, as a fun, exciting adventure!  I will also be able to meet new people and exchange ideas, share thoughts, etc.  I’m getting excited just typing that!  As long as I keep positive and remain excited, I believe that it will all fall into place.

Well, that’s all that I have for now.  Time to fold some laundry then head in to work and start the day.  Wow!  Now I’m excited about that too.  Have a great day!

Proverbs 14:1

“The wisest of women builds her house, but folly with her own hands tears it down.”

No comments:

Post a Comment