Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Mystery Shopping (Brief Overview)

Good morning everyone!  It is a new day and I wanted to take a few minutes and share with you a few programs you may find to be of interest.  Some are mystery shopping programs that I have been a part of for some time and others are cash rewards programs.  I will post about the cash rewards in a separate post.

I will list a few of the shopping companies that I work with.  These are companies that have provided me feedback and have paid.  Please know that I would not write a post about anything that I have not personally tried myself.  I would under no circumstances provide what I like to call “drive-by information.” Simply put, if I have not tried it or have no plans of trying it, it will not be on this site.

There are a number of mystery shopping companies that I have worked with in the past.  If you are not familiar with mystery shopping, mystery shoppers are exactly what the title states…shoppers that shop undercover, essentially.  Mystery shoppers perform compliance checks for clients that decide to contract with a certain mystery shopping company.  The clients are companies such as Walgreens, Kroger, Lane Bryant, to give a few examples.  These are a few that I personally have worked with:

The shopping companies listed above are the companies that I have been registered with for five years or more.  Intellishop and Reality Check are two of my favorites because of the fact that there are literally shops all around me.  Bestmark is another good one if you are interested in automobile shops (these tend to yield higher payments!)  In all honesty, I have not done a shop for Jancyn in a while.  When I did I can say that they paid on time and were very good about providing feedback.  We moved not too long ago and a lot of the shops are further than what I am willing to travel right now.

One of the other features that I do like about most of these shops is the fact that they offer certification tests.  These are informational tests that require a certain percentage on the exam in order to perform the shops.  Please note that not all mystery shopping companies require these.  But, most do require a writing sample from you when you sign up.  In fact, some require you to resubmit writing samples every now and then, so keep that in mind when you sign up.

This can be a great way to earn some extra money. My husband and I are planning to go to Disney World in March of 2017 and one of our goals is to not touch our savings for this trip.  I do advise you to be diligent in your mystery shopping endeavors.  There are a lot of scams out there and unfortunately, people fall for them.  Please be careful!

That’s all that I have for the moment.  I hope that you enjoyed reading.  If you have questions or suggestions, I am all ears.  Have a wonderful day and happy shopping!

Proverbs 12:11

“Whoever works his land will have plenty of bread, but he who follows worthless pursuits lacks sense.”

No comments:

Post a Comment